About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dearest k

Don't think for a minute because we're not together, that I'm not thinking about you.

It's seems like it's been so long since we first kissed. I remember that whole day like it happened five minutes ago, but we've come so far since then.  I would never have believed that we'd be here.  I'd of never believed that I would grow to love you so much.  I want to thank you for the best time of my life.  There's been good and bad but through it all, I know you loved me and that makes it all worthwhile. I have so many good memories of time spent with you.  I only hope I will have more in the future.  If it was up to me, I would, 'cause I'd keep you around for a long time.  I hope that wish comes true.  I hope you do stick with me for a long time.  No one has ever made me feel the way you do, and nobody has ever made me want to return this wonderful feeling.  I've shared these last * months of my life with you and they've been so incredible. I want to share the next * months of my life with you (at least).  I can only imagine how good they'll be.  My love for you grows stronger each day.  I can't wait to see what it feels like after another * months.  Here's to the last *, the best of my life, and here's to many, many more in the future.  May they be better than the last.  I know they will if I've got you.  Je t'aime beaucoup, ma jolie femme.

Love,
J

No comments: