About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'll take friends for $2000, Alex...

I love my friends and I don't know where I would be without them. For years I lived in another province, away from my friends and family. You never know how much you miss them, or how much they mean to you until you're far away. Time and distance determines the nature of your friendship. I have had so many fall away, as we have picked up and moved from city to city, province to province, country to country. But those true friendships have survived both time and distance.

Celebrate those friendships in your life.

No comments: