About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dearest k

Dearest k,

thank you for letting me spend these last two days with you.  I really enjoyed our time.  I wish we could have just sat and held onto each other without ever stopping.  When I am around you, I feel a compelling desire to never let you go.  It's your fault.  I don't get this way with anyone else.  Maybe it's just my little way of hanging onto you.  If I don't ever let go, I don't ever have to let go.  Understand?  Good. 

Whenever I think about you, I start to weaken.  Do you know how beautiful you are?  Not just your outward appearance, but you're so beautiful inside too.  I always thought that I could fall in love with someone, even if they weren't stunningly beautiful, as long as everything else was there.  But with you, I got everything. 

I can understand why so many people want to be there by your side.  I don't like it, but I can definitely understand it.  If I wasn't with you, I'd be wanting to be.  I just can't believe how lucky I am to have you.  What is it?  Why am I chosen over all the other guys?  Why am I the lucky one?  I know you've already answered that, but I like hearing it.  I am glad that you did pick me. 

I can't believe how important you've become to me.  I can't believe how much I've grown to love you.  I love you more than anything in the world.  You said it scares you how "fond" of me you've become.  Well, I almost don't want you to know how much I love you, for fear of scaring you away.  I don't want to scare you, but I've got a pretty serious case of it.  The reason I keep thinking about the future with you is that somewhere in the back of my mind I want it to happen.  What scares me is that it's not that far back in my mind.  I don't know what you've done to me, but I'm fairly irrevocably smitten by your charming ways, and I hope you don't stop. 

I love you k, I don't know if I've ever been able to say that as truthfully as when I say it to you.

Love J

No comments: