About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy birthday, k

Happy birthday!

This is a very special day for more than one reason.  First, it is your birthday, the day that you started being you.  In my book, that's pretty important as you are pretty important to me.  Second, it was one month ago today that we shared our first kiss.  This feels like my birthday too, because on that day you gave me a new life.  It is quite amazing!  You are able to bring me more happiness in each second than anyone else could in a lifetime.  This last month has brought good and bad, but the good outweighs the bad by so much that I wouldn't trade it for anything;  not for all the trucks in K.C, or all the boots in Texas, all the soccer balls in Pakistan, or all the waves in Oahu.  Nothing, except maybe all the money in the world.  Then I would buy the island I keep talking about, and set up my own little country. I would then purchase a certain diamond and saphire necklace.  The last thing I would do would be to buy eternity and spend it all with you.  As long as you will occasionally hold me in your arms, because there is nowhere that I would rather be than in your arms.  There are many other things that I want to share with you, but there is not enough ink in this pen to write all the things I feel about and towards you.

Happy birthday, k.  I love you.

No comments: