About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day, k!

Happy Valentines Day!

There are so many things that I want to say to you.

Strange as it may seem, it is quite true that I (the hopeless, cheesy, old fashioned romantic that I am), have fallen in love with you in a major way. I  realize this happened very fast, but it happened.  You always ask me what it is that I love about you.

I love the way that you can make me smile anytime you want (because I'm always smiling on the inside when you are near), and the way you make my day happy and bright just by being you. I love the smell of your fruit cocktail hair, and the way your eyes sparkle when you smile, and I even love your laugh (that you hate).  I love everything about you, so don't go changing to try and please me.  Because that is impossible;  I couldn't be more pleased.

This may sound like complete corn to you, but so what, it's the way I feel.  I can't really imagine what it would be like without you, though I was thinking about that last night.  I was really scared.  The reason why I didn't say anything for such a long time was because I couldn't.  I couldn't do anything but sit there and shake, because I can't think of anything worse than being without you.  Yeah, I know I've got it bad, but I don't mind because I can't remember the last time I was as happy as I am when I'm with you.  I mean this, straight from the heart.

I love you, dearest k.

No comments: