About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

In the morning, J

I had a dream about you last night.  It was vivid.  It was real.

You and I were outside in our yard, planting our garden.  You were planting lettuce seeds, and I was laughing at you while holding a glass of tea (unsweetened, of course) out to you.  It started to rain.  We danced.  You held me.  We danced in the rain, while eating gummy bears and drinking tea.

I awoke with a sense, a feeling as if you were with me.  But of course you weren't. 

God, but it felt so fucking real.  It was so real.  I FELT your arms around me.  I FELT your tight embrace.  I HEARD your laughter and I FELT the rain on our faces.  

Why do you keep haunting me, when all I am trying to do is move beyond you?

k

No comments: