About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dearest k

I would sacrifice a hell of a lot for you and your love.  Each moment with you makes up for all the time I have to be away from you.  Not that I don't want to spend more time with you.  I want to spend every minute of every day with you.  I know that's a little unreasonable, but nobody can stop me from dreaming.  Not about you.  You'd probably get sick of me after a little while though.  I don't think I could ever get sick of holding you, and if I spent all day with you, there's be a lot of holding going on. You scare girl.  You've got me thinking of our future.  I've never thought of the future with anyone, except for a nonchalant "wonder what it would be like" kinda thing.  I can think of many, many worse things I could do with my life than spend it with you.  I don't know how I can get across to you just how much I love you.  I don't know what I can say or do. I guess you just have to take a lot on faith for now.  Stick with me though, I'll find a way.

all my love,
J

No comments: