About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear k

Hello again,

sorry it has been awhile.  Things get kind of busy here from time to time.  We also lost our internet access for awhile.  It seems somebody cut some cables somewhere with a vehicle.  I swear it wasn't me and you can't prove I was there!  I got your letters.  Thank you for being so diligent about reminding me about my ant problem.  I didn't say anything about it as there is painfully little I can do about it.  Thank you for spraying them, that stuff usually works pretty well.  They come into the house in the winter, every year.  Apparently the whole town is built on a giant ant hill.  They leave us alone in the summer, but in the winter, they come in looking for heat.  I do not mind if you wash my sweatshirt.  I do not mind that you're at the house.  I don't care what the neighbours think and I don't think they were giving you those looks because they know I'm gone.I think it's because they are amazed that even when I am thousands of miles away, I still have an endless stream of women coming to my door. Of course I'm just kidding about that.

Thank you for sending the Hallowe'en candy.  That was most thoughtful of you.  Of course tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I am a little late in replying.  So shoot me.

How do you like your new place?  You said you moved onto the island so does that mean that it's mainly a small french community?

It has snowed here for the last few days.  It is colder, I think winter is here for good.  We are going to **** tomorrow for a little R&R and a break from all of this war stuff.  I am really looking forward to it.

Well, I gotta go.  Long line of guys waiting to use the computer. I promise to write more and tell you about ***** when I get back.

Take care of yourself, okay?

Love,
J

No comments: