About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dearest k

Dearest k,

today is our anniversary and I didn't even get a chance to talk to you.  I'm not completely pleased about that.  I tried to call, but I didn't get an answer.  I heard you had tried to call, but I missed it..  I really wanted to talk to you tonight, more so than usual.  Today is kinda special to me.  I've been thinking about you all day.  Okay, so maybe that's not anything new.  For some reason I felt more of a need to talk to you than usual.  I'm not sure if I should place more importance on this day than any other, because every day with you is special.  These past ***** have meant so much to me.  You are so special and I am so happy that you have let me be a part of your life.  And it means so much to me that you want to be a part of mine.

The times I've shared with you are some of the best times of my whole life.  I'll never be able to forget you or the time we've shared.  Hopefully we will continue to share a few moments here and there.  I know it's going to be tough, but I think it's worth any amount of hassle. I just hope you feel the same.

Remember how Robin Hood's friend asked him if Marion was worth dying for?  Well, you must be, because *** both almost died tonight for you.  Would you ask me to die for you?  That would be a tough decision to make.  Dying would involve leaving you, which is something I never want to do.  There have been times when I wanted to leave where I was with you, but I always wanted to take you with me.

Despite what you say, I don't think you'd drive me crazy.  I think I could live with you for quite some time.  It would be hard to fight with you if I never stopped holding you.  Which is exactly what I want to do right now.  I just want to hold you close until the rest of the world goes away, and it's you, me, wintergreen Lifesavers and a sunset.  Well, I can always dream, which is exactly what I'm going to do right now. I hope I have a good one.  if it's about you it will be.  I love you more than you'll ever know.

Lovingly,
J

No comments: