About Me

In the quiet moments at the end of the day, when so much fills your mind and emotions overload your heart, this is the space where I free those thoughts and let them take over These are the thoughts of love and life, joys and frustrations, things I've learned, and my life's failures. In black and white.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dearest k

Dearest k,

I'm so glad that I got to see you tonight.  It means a lot to me.  All the time we spend together means so much to me.  I think that because I can't see you whenever I want, when I do see you, it is more special.  I wish I could see you more though.  Do you think it wouldn't be as special if we could see each other whenever we wanted?  I don't know.  It would still be special because of how strongly I feel about you.  But I don't think I'd have an overwhelming urge to do everything at once, like I do now when I see you, because I'd know I'll be seeing you again soon.  Now when I see you, I want to hold you, hug you, kiss you, walk with you, talk with you, etc all at once, because I don't know when I will be able to see you again.  I want to maximize the time spent with you and do everything, and usually end up doing a pretty poor job of all of them.

I get a little flustered and nervous and things don't go the way I had thought they would, and that's when I start doing things wrong.  I'm just trying so hard to make everything perfect.  I wish I could make everything perfect for you because I love you, and I want things to go your way.  God knows you deserve it.  You deserve better than everything that you're currently getting.  I want to give it to you, but I'm afraid that I occasionally fall short.  I just hope that most of time time I'm doing a good enough job to keep your love.  I want to keep your love for a long, long time if I can. All those other girls you pointed out tonight can't compare to you in my eyes.  Not one of those girls can hold a candle to your beauty and I seriously doubt that any of them can offer me the kind of love and affection that you offer.  The way I see it, you are the best.  Why waste time with anybody else?

Seriously, I guess I do have you up on a teeny-weeny pedestal, but the place is justly yours.  I just hope I can keep you.  I'd like to keep you for a long, long time.  Who knows, a few years down the road, maybe we will still be together.  That would be fine with me.  I don't mean to scare you, and I don't want to sound too serious, but I would like to still be with you in a few years.  I love you so much now, and my love for you gets stronger every day.  I can't imagine what it'll be like in a few years.  Maybe I'll be your devoted slave!  Just kidding.  I can only imagine what life will be like in the future, but I know that I want you to be a part of it.  You are a very important part of my life and I hope you'll continue to be a part of it.  Do you really feel that sometimes I don't think you're very important to me?  That's not true, you're very important to me.  I wish I could explain it.  Maybe I'll be able to show you.  I'm trying but I'm not real sure what to do.  I want you to know that you are important to me, and I do need you in my life, and that I love you very much.  These are things that can only be hinted at with words, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get my feelings across to you through my actions. I hope I can show you how much I do, because I really, really do.  I know I do.  I just wish you knew it. 

Love,
J

No comments: